REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING FOR SMILES
1. Must have been in prison and now released at least 1 year.
2. Must be totally clean from drugs and alcohol for a minimum of 12 months.
3. Must be involved in a faith-based organization and active among people
4. Application must be fully completed and sent to the address on application.
5. After your application is received, you will be contacted by phone.
6. After a phone conversation, the next step is an in-person interview held at the address on the application.
7. A few weeks after the in-person interview, you will be contacted if you are accepted into the program.
“Stability is not a lack of change, but the ability to remain stable in the midst of change.”